Looking for the best pinot grigio? Eagle Export Import has Pinot grigio for online wine purchase
This celebrated variety of French origin, derives from a bud mutation of Pinot Noir. Preferring the fresh, windy climates found in Valdadige the ideal habitat to give their best.

Grape varieties: Pinot Grigio, from the vine “Tera Alta”.

Denomination: Pinot Grigio Valdadige doc / dop.

Production area: Adige Valley Trentino-Veronese.

Harvesting method: Hand harvest.

Vinification: After a gentle destemming and pressing, follows an alcoholic fermentation in white in stainless steel containers thermo-conditioned.

Affinamento: The fermentation is finished, 70% of the wine remains in contact with the yeast for about six months in stainless steel tanks not carrying out the malolactic fermentation. The remaining 30% mature in large barrels where the malolactic fermentation.

Colour: Straw yellow.

Scent: Delicate and persistent, with hints of pear and exotic fruits.

Taste: Elegant, with a good balance of acidity; excellent correspondence nasal back of aromas.

Food pairings: Excellent as an aperitif, with appetizers, particularly recommended with dishes based on fish and white meat.

Bottle size: 0.75 L

Serving temperature: 8-10°C

12-13% VOL